At AAMCO Philadelphia, PA-FrankfordAve, our Transmission Initial Vehicle Check may find your problem is with your clutch and cannot be corrected by external adjustments, repair or replacement of a clutch-related component.
Our certified, expert technicians will then:
- Remove your vehicle's transmission.
- Inspect the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel and related components.
- Replace any required components to meet AAMCO's exacting standards.
- Reinstall of the transmission.
- Refill with fresh, clean fluid.
- Perform a lift check to ensure proper clutch installation and adjustment.
At AAMCO Philadelphia, PA-FrankfordAve, your vehicle is then road tested to ensure proper clutch operation and your car, truck or SUV is ready to go for miles and miles to come.